Ok, Here's the real story. I spent 25 mins. writing a Cleaver (Ward that is...no maybe Wally) witty post which included a pledge to my lovely wife to blog for our family that included a reference to the top 10 video games of the 80's while making fun of my age (birthday on Fri.) along the way. Then my computer froze and deleted the whole damn thing. Yes I said damn as I am quite perturbed right now and may very well hurl this computer across this slightly awkward shaped room.
Hey, now that I think about it, Cristal may have done something to cause this to happen as she also calls me Flanders (Simpson's reference) sometimes due to my Oakalie Doakalie cornball comedic reference (or lack there of)...Just Kidding Love.
Anyhow, I will accept your challenge and although I can not promise how often I will write posts and just how great I will be of a Blogger, I do promise to you and our family my love and dedication forever as long as it doesn't interfere with my ability to play Frogger (or Donkey Kong. or any video game, or sporting event on TV, or athletic competition on TV, or anything that isn't blogging). Once again just kidding...look for more Daddio posts in the future!
Here's a shout out to all of you reading this post who I (we) haven't spoken to or caught up with for a long time. You know who you are Zander, Maxidoscious, Sophia Lou, Mamadows, Maxy, Acorns, Big Smiles, Honey Sunshine, Squirmy, Belly Fart, PoopTastic, Drool Boy, Cry Man, Never Sleep, Boob Lover and Ray Ray. Wait a minute I think those (Some of them anyhow) are the nicknames of some of the meanest gang members in Las Cruces. The Campos Nelson Clan!
---Patrick
No comments:
Post a Comment