Thursday, June 26, 2008

Happy Birthday Love!

In celebration of the 5th anniversary of your 29th birthday I have compiled a list of the top 34 things I love most about you.

TOP 34 LIST

1) You are a wonderful husband

2) You are an amazing father

3) You are my best friend

4) You make a mean breakfast (chilequeles being my favorite)

5) You know all the words to every song you've ever heard... and you help me when all I can come up with is "something, something, something"

6)You are the kindest, most down to earth person I've ever know

7) You dance like a goofball..but it always makes me smile.

8. You are definitely "FUN DAD" to Sophia and the boys. No one else can make them laugh like you can.

9) You are the best card player I know.

10) You are great with directions and never get us lost on road trips ...even without a map

11) You are patient...VERY VERY VERY patient.

12) You are awesome at karaoke. Your best impersonation by far...."All Right Stop, Collaborate and Listen. Ice is back with my brand new invention. Somethings grabs a hold of me tightly. Then I flow like a harpoon day and nightly.  Will I ever stop.. Yo, I don't know".

13)You work hard (but always find time to play hard too.. see above)

 14) You are smart AND have common sense.  Truly a rare combo!

15) Your smile is like a Sunday Morning

16) You are good at any sport you play..even at your age! :)

17) You don't stress over the little things (unlike someone in our family)

18. You inspire others to dream big by going after your own aspirations

19) You are honest and fair

20) You treat others with respect and kindness

21) You are brave and strong (my hero!)

22) You have as much fun playing with water balloons or building a cardboard castle as Sophia does

23) You pack a mini van with luggage, swings, strollers, etc like nobody's business

24) You are competitive (and you never let me win)

25) You are muy, muy handsome!

26) You are a good son and brother

27) You have a perfect driving record and great credit score. Yay for low premiums!

28)You always do the right thing. Even when it's not the easy road to take.

29) You are great at riddles and puzzles. I mean seriously. How do you always figure that stuff out?

30) You are a good leader and are held in high regard by many

31) You let me sing to country music in the car (even though you can't stand country music.. or is it my singing)

32) You have given me three wonderful children

33) You make me proud to be your wife

34) You are all mine!

Happy Birthday Patrick. Thanks for being wonderful, lovable you.

All our love,

-Cristal, Sophia, Alex and Max

2 comments:

  1. Oh man, I am so jealous! Ever since I became pregnant I have been on a MAD search for a delicious piece of chocolate cake! NO LIE! The search has continued. I am fascinated that the sweet tooth I never had is still here!

    ReplyDelete
  2. OOPS, some how my cake comment ended up on the birthday blog!

    Anyway, Happy Birthday Patrick! I was thinking about you and hope you and your family had a great day!

    ReplyDelete