Tuesday, June 24, 2008

I'm Calling You Out Nelson

When Patrick and I started dating rather than adopt a cutsie petname like "honey or sweetheart" I often referred to him as "Mr. Nelson".  Not sure why the "Mr." part. Perhaps because he's a tad bit older than me (give or take seven years) :) or because he seemed so much more sophisticated and worldly than me (nah, I think it was the age thing). Anyhow several years later and I've dropped the "Mr." leaving only the Nelson. As in "Are you kidding me, Nelson. Golf again?" or "Hey Nelson, which baby do want to be in charge of tonight?". 

 But I digress... It occurred to when I was posting our "And Babies Make Five" entry that the voice of my dear Mr. Nelson is notably absent from our "Campos Nelson Family" blog.  I feel fairly confident in saying that finding out about our twins was the biggest shock of our lives, but truth be told it would be far more interesting hearing from his perspective how life around the Campos Nelson household has been since that day forward.

So here's my open challenge to YOU... Yes, you Nelson! I would love to enrich the perspective of our family blog  with regular entries or commentary by the Head of Familia. (No, not me silly! I mean you!) I know you're a busy man (boy do I ever) but just think of how valuable your perspective on our family adventures will be to the kids years from now.  (Okay, guilt trip over).

So whatdaya say Nelson? You up to the challenge?

 (One Very Busy Man- Juggles)

No comments:

Post a Comment