Number of times a Complete Stranger has *secretly* taken a picture of me with their cell phone while I drag a shopping cart full of groceries and a toddler behind me while pushing a double stroller containing one sleeping infant while another baby sits contently in my sling: 1!!!!
Yup. On our last excursion out one person thought that we were just unique enough a curiosity to merit a quick shot on her cell phone. After staring at us in the produce section for an inordinately long time (without even concealing the fact that she was staring.. seriously... she just stood their with a head of cabbage in one hand while staring HARD, jaw to the ground and everything) she got the brilliant idea to whip out her cell phone and pretend to look at something on the screen, while holding it up, camera like, then snapping a pic. Yes, I'm sure. I heard the clickety camera shutter noise.
So yea.. look for us on the Internet. We are officially a traveling freak show.
No comments:
Post a Comment