Number of minutes spent in store: 42
Number of children:3 (two sleeping infants and one 2 yr old "helper")
Number of accompanying parents:1
Number of wheels: 8 (four for the double stroller which the boys are pushed in throughout the store and four for the cart which Sophia and the groceries are pulled in throughout said store)
Number of times asked if they are A)Twins or B)Identical: 8
Number of times stopped so they (stranger asking above question) could "see" if boys looked identical: 7
Number of times "Double Trouble" was heard: 4
Number of times"Why, bless your heart" was whispered as I attempted to manuever through an aisle : 1
Number of times "You have your hands full" was stated: 11
Number of times someone uttered "Better her than me" under their breath: 1
Number of times someone stopped to tell me A)They were a twin B) They had twins C) They're second cousins wife's neighbor had twins: 3
Number of strangers who kindly offered thier help: 2
Number of shirts I was inspired to create as a result of last trip: 1
Featuring these words on the front:
"Yes, they're twins" "No, they're not identical" "Yes, I have my hands full"
Cristal
ReplyDeleteI love reading your blog! You are so funny! Anyway, next time you go to the store drop at least one of them off. I always have extra kids here and even if I don't we always want more.
Bless your heart!!! Just kidding!
ReplyDelete