Friday, March 26, 2010

Panties in the Tree


For some inexplicable reason Sophia has taken to purposely wetting her pants so she has a good excuse for standing butt naked in the back yard admiring her under britches just a'blowin' in the breeze. I'm adding this one to the four years old= insane column. To her credit she has made me think that adding a clothes line to our back yard might be a good idea. I know Patrick has an aversion to how stiff clothes can get from hanging out in the sun but there is no better way to get whites crisp, bright and smelling like the sun. Hmmm, maybe I will add it to our project lists for the weekend..... Oh, honey..........

1 comment:

  1. That child is smart. My clothes are hanging on the line as we speak. Just the sight of them makes me happy.

    ReplyDelete