Here's what I presented with a cliff notes narrative.
Hit the Jackpot from day one. Could not have asked for a better family to be born into.
Kindergarten and beyond: The nerd in me is outed. I loved school and learning.
Teenage Years: Dark, moody, full of self focused poetic angst. Glad that phase is over.
College: Loved it but it was a very feet in two worlds experience. Never ending academic marathon mixed in with a little (or perhaps a lot of) raucous fun
My first real world work experience as a Pentagon intern and later as a NASA employee in Houston. Plus my first pair of "working lady" beige pumps. Killer!
Fell in love, got married, and living happily ever after...
Moved to Minnesota and felt happy and at home despite the need for snow boots too many days of the year.
Had a beautiful baby girl, life is sweet
Surprise twin boys! Things could not be better.
Moved back to the Southwest, good to be near family again
My "I'm every woman" picture, Cheesy, yes, but at this stage in my life it really is a balancing act





Yes.
ReplyDeleteLove it!
ReplyDelete