Thursday, July 17, 2008

One Eye Wonder

So there are a few reasons that I haven't posted in some time

1) We spent a few days back home with Grandma and Grandpa Campos (when did I start referring to my own parents as Grandma and Grandpa?) and had a great time visiting and celebrating Tia Sonia's birthday (there I go again..can't I just call her Sonia like a normal person?)

2) While in Carlsbad I forgot neglected to buy the one thing I'd forgotten while packing.. Contact Lens Solution... which led to my sleeping in contacts for a few nights resulting in a very nasty eye infection. (Not sure why I didn't just buy some contact solution. I was at the store plus it only costs a few dollars! Guess that's what I get for being lazy about caring for my eyes.)

3) While I was recovering from my nasty eye mess Sophia came down with a mysterious illness. No other symptoms other than a fever that just would not break. Even without additional symptoms the fever led to a few vomiting episodes (she always gets sick to her stomach when running a fever) and an extremely irritable two year old.

So in summation what's more fun than caring for twins and a sick toddler?

Caring for twins and a sick toddler with the use of only one eye.

Fun stuff!

Now that I've regained sight in both eyes and Sophia's on the mend I have to play catch up from the weekend and the few days since the weekend that we've been out of commission.

Somebody get me a job so I can take a break from all this work!

No comments:

Post a Comment