As you know life with a spirited toddler and two newborns can sometimes get the best of us. No more dancing and singing in the kitchen while preparing dinner (remember we actually used to do that?), no more lazy Saturday mornings, spontaneous trips to Vegas (although we are within a mere 12 hour drive again.... hint, hint) or weekends spent wondering what we could possibly do with SO MUCH spare time. Although I'd like to think we'll soon return to our carefree, easy going ways I'm not willing to bet it'll happen anytime this side of 2025. However despite the many ways in which life has changed I am always thankful for the little things you do to make sure we both maintain our sanity amidst the crying, spit up, tantrums and poop (yes, poop). Sophia, the boys and I are incredibly lucky to have you in our lives and are always surprised and thankful that you return to the madhouse each night (despite what may be waiting behind the door when you get home..most commonly a disheveled wife and three crazy kids). We love you Patrick! Thanks for all you do....
Your Wife
No comments:
Post a Comment