Saturday, March 8, 2008

Another Guilt Trip Averted

Originally I thought we were slacking and hadn't taken nearly as many pics of the boys as we did of Sophia her first weeks of life. I was wrong! Today while attempting to upload last month's pics to Shutterfly I discovered that we have indeed kept up with Sophia's record. The month Sophia was born we took  174 pics. Since the day the boys were born (roughly a month ago) we've taken 432 pics. . .. that averages about 145 pics a kid last month. Not too bad!

Although I was glad to find we hadn't terribly neglected the boys, I did come to three startling realizations

1) Out of the 432 pics, I'm in all of 6 ..PLUS..I look as though I've been run through the car wash in five of those six.

2)I will one day have to order and organize all of those pics.

3) I haven't ordered and organized pics since April of 2007 (we average 125 pics a month)

With all the spare time I have on my hands nowadays I'm sure I'll have everything organized into albums by...I don't know.... 2038.

No comments:

Post a Comment