Friday, May 27, 2011

Three things 5.27.11



1. School's out for summer! Sophia wrapped up her first year of school with a super cute graduation presentation, the likes of which only preschoolers can pull off. It was bitter sweet for her as she is really going to miss Ms.Kelly and all the friends she made this year. I'm just thrilled that her first experience with school was a positive one. Now on to kindergarten where the real work, and standardized testing begins!

2. After graduation we attended a birthday party where I made the startling revelation that Peter Piper, Chuckie Cheese and the like were mistakenly omitted from Dante's Inferno. I'm thinking maybe the 5th circle of hell is an appropriate location.

3. Last night while preparing our DVD camera for the graduation I came across footage of the boys from just six months ago and they seemed like babies. Could they have really warped into insane, defiant three year olds so quickly? I'm saying it know for the record...three year old twin boys are hard!!

1 comment:

  1. Yeah So glad you're posting again! I need your email address, pretty please! Don't tell m 3 year old twins are hard? I don't want to know!

    ReplyDelete