I'm hoping that when I walk into that room I will not find two little boys who have ripped of their diapers and spent the remainder of the hour playing sans clothing.
But if the past three days are any indication of my future that is exactly what I'll get.
And we want to have another one? .
Did I mention the nervous twitch I've developed in my right eye? And how at times I've thought it would be "rather nice" to be deaf, not permanently mind you, but sporadically and on demand so as to quiet all the clamor that three littles make.
Please God give me patience for just 85 more minutes. And then Patrick's shift will begin (He really is the best. Just last night he sent me to bed early and then proceeded to put the kids in bed and cleaned up our disaster of a kitchen... Doesn't get much better than that!)
Alright. Enough procrastinating. I'm off to meet my doom fate.
No comments:
Post a Comment