Wednesday, August 19, 2009

Way Back When-esday: August Through the Years

Since August is my BIG BIRTHDAY MONTH I thought I'd do a look back at where I was around my birthday each year.  Yes, I'm vain that way. (Sorry you didn't make any of the pictures Patrick!)

August 2005
There's a baby on the way!

August 2006
Loving life with my sweetheart
August 2007
Me and My Baby Girl (I was about 14 weeks preggo with the boys in this pic)
August 2008
A year later and my baby boys had come to join in on the fun
August 2009
Finally one with all three of my little loves!
To play along or see Other Way Back When-esdays click here:




2 comments:

  1. Your beautiful!! Maybe next week I'll do one of me too. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are SUCH a pretty mama! (and with such adorable babies!)

    Thanks so much for playing along...and good luck in the contest!

    ReplyDelete