Sophia and I snuck out for a few hours last Friday to see her first movie, UP!, on the "big screen" --- in 3D no less! We both had a great time... popcorn, pickles, chocolate, hipster 3D glasses and some girl time alone. She's still too light to hold a theatre seat down on her own so she had to sit in my lap (which was nice for me!) but was a little embarrased when I kept going on about the "cool" 3D effects. My enthusiasm even earned me an "
Oh Mom"... the first of many I'm sure. When the movie ended Sophia shouted "That was a GREAT movie Mom! Can we see it again?" Sounds like we'll need to plan another movie date soon!
[caption id="attachment_782" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="She even kept the clumbsy 3D glasses on the whole time."]

[/caption]
[caption id="attachment_783" align="aligncenter" width="225" caption="Her first movie stub... of course I'm gonna save it!"]

[/caption]
No comments:
Post a Comment