Sunday, June 21, 2009

June 21

June 21st 2007... Today we were introduced to Baby and Baby B. I'm shell shocked. I'm thrilled. I'm scared of losing one or both. I'm feel sad and guilty for what this means for Sophia. I'm excited that she'll have two siblings to play with one day. I'm unsure about what this means for us financially. I'm feeling tired, nauseous and pregnant. I'm ready to move home. I can do nothing but cry, pray and plan. Today was a big day.

June 21st 2008.. Today baby Alex and baby Max are over four months old. I'm sleepy. I'm running on caffeine and sheer will alone.  I'm madly in love with my three beautiful babies. I'm sore and achy from nursing two babies around the clock. I'm hopeful that Sophia won't be forever impaired by how much TV she's taken in over the last four months.  I'm close to my family again. I'm watching every dollar but am always blessed with enough.  I can do nothing but smile, pray and be thankful. Today was a good day.

June 21 2009. Today Alex and Max are over 16 months old. I'm always running after someone. I'm finding time again to do the things I enjoy. I'm scraping mac and cheese off the kitchen floor. I'm happy that Sophia and the boys can finally play together. I'm in my new home. I'm thinking that one more won't be that bad. I'm madly in love with my wonderful husband and best friend. I'm sweaty, tired and cranky by 8pm. I can do nothing but laugh, pray, and enjoy every day. Today was a great day.

No comments:

Post a Comment