Happy Birthday My Little Love, my first born son! You've been in our life just one short year but we can't imagine a time when you weren't with us. Over the last year we've grown to know you as an incredibly sweet, gentle, mischievious baby boy. From the minute you wake up in the morning to the moment we kiss you goodnight you are continually on the move! Your favorite pastimes are chasing behind your sister, dancing, hurling toys across the room, stealing shoes, climbing up anything that will support your weight and from time to time (I hate to admit!) sneaking into the bathroom to play in the toilet! When you're not busy exploring (or getting into trouble!) you steal our heart with your warm baby hugs and big wet kisses. Always ready with a toothy grin, you are our little charmer, interested and curious about everyone around you. Although you are quickly on your way to toddlerhood I will always remember you in my heart as my own sweet, baby boy. We love you Alex and are blessed to have you in our lives! Happy 1st Birthday.
Max,
Happy Birthday Sweetheart! Today you turn one and I can hardly believe how much you've grown over the last year. From our sweet smiley baby to our fun loving, silly little guy, we can always count on your beaming smile to brighten up our day. You love to push anything with wheels, carry around a ball, chase behind your sister and brother, squeal LOUDLY with laughter , bang things together, splash wildly in the bathtub and of course eat! You are 100% little boy, full of energy and a joy for life, and I can only imagine the adventures you'll have as you grow. Your radiant, loving, happy personality is infectious and you are often the only person who can get a moody big sister to smile or a grumpy, tired Mama to forget all her worries. We are so blessed to have you in our lives. You are our sweet baby Max and always will be. We love you. Happy 1st Birthday!
My sweet little boys,
A year ago I held you both in my arms for the first time. I knew then that our family had been forever changed, that your arrival was a blessing, a miracle, but what I didn't realize then was just how much love you'd bring to our lives. Being able to watch as you both grow into wonderful little boys is one of the greatest joys of my life but with each milestone I am also reminded about just how fast you are both growing up! A few days ago I got the rare opportunity to hold you both again and just then watching you smile at each other, play and laugh together, take turns hugging me, I realized that while your baby days are coming to a close, the best is yet to come! In truth you will always be my baby boys. No matter how old you are!
Happy First Birthday. I love you both.
Mommy
Love! I was reading this over your sholuder when you were posting it, but now re-reading it with no disractions has been so incedible for me. Just a huge wave of emotions and excitement for our lives everchanging! Thank you for all you do for this family. I love you with all my heart....Patrick
ReplyDelete