Monday, January 26, 2009

January 2009 In Pictures

I have not been motivated to be online. Or write. Or take many pictures. January 2009 is off to a slow start (blogwise) but on the upside I've mowed through four books in the last month (The Kite Runner, A Thousand Splendid Suns, The Good Earth and The Other Boleyn Girl. Am currently on Chapter 3 of Atonement... Not sure what's up with the "movie" books either)

So here's what I managed to capture of our Jan so far (minus our Martin Luther King weekend with Grandpa and Grandma Campos... Can't believe I forgot the camera!!!)

 

100_64801100_6491Early in the month at one of our "twin" friends 2nd birthday party. Notice the quality of the pics. Maybe it's time to invest in a Digital SLR Camera? Whatdaya say Patrick?

Saying GoodbyeMid Month we said goodbye to the Sanders Family. When I explained to Sophia that they wouldn't be coming back she said "My heart hurts. I'm going to miss them!".  You all will definitely be missed! Best of luck in Colorado.

Those BoysThe boys, the boys, the boys!!! They are walking, climbing, eating, giggling little  fools! SO MUCH FUN  and definitely TWICE the mischief. We like them so much we're even thinking of keeping them. :)

Home Gym

Meet my new worst enemy bestfriend. It's been nearly  one year since the boys were born... Guess I can't use "Hey, I just had twins!" as an excuse any longer. Time to work!

Outdoor FunDon't Do This At HomeContemplative Mood?Our favorite Christmas gift this year was a homemade sandbox, made and painted, by none other than our very own Grandpa Campos! Because of the unseasonably warm weather this month (we're talking upper 60's people) the kids have enjoyed  lots of playtime outside. The only downside is all the rocks I have to keep fishing out of the boys mouths. Luckily they haven't swallowed any! Our hope is to move to a home with a real backyard in 2009.  Keeping fingers crossed!

Happy Anniversary!

Last weekend Grandpa and Grandma Nelson celebrated their 39th wedding anniversary!!  Irene hosted a wonderful surprise party in their honor complete with wedding cake, decorations and dancing. We wish them 39 more happy, healthy years together!

No comments:

Post a Comment