Thursday, December 27, 2007
34 Week (Almost) Update
Not much to report after this Dr. visit expect that both babies are doing great and although their growth has slowed a little, they are still getting bigger. Baby A now weighs 4.5lbs and Baby B (the chubby one) is at 5lbs. I've been having mild contractions for a few days now but that seems normal considering the combined weight of both babies. We could go tomorrow or still be waiting 3-4 more weeks. It's anyone's guess at this point! We're still working on names and have narrowed it down to three or four top contenders for each gender but hopefully we still have some time to decide. It's bad enough to have to come up with one name but eight names (two male/female first names and two male/female middle names) that work well with each other and our last name has been interesting. How do the parents of sextuplets ever decide?
Labels:
Pregnancy Updates
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
Wow, sounds like your little one's are thriving!!! I can't wait til they get here. I don't envy you having to come up with names for two, I think it is HARD enough to come up with one. I hope you had a very merry Christmas! We are heading to FL to celebrate with Corey's family this week. I'll be sure to have lots of preggo pics after that. We just don't have anyone here to take pictures of us. I have been taking weekly belly shots for a while but haven't posted them. Take care!
ReplyDeleteI've been thinking of you so much lately! We miss Sophia so much. We go to ECFE twice a week, but still no close friends for Olivia. I think I told you, but if not, I am pregnant! My grandma is convinced it's twins (another reason I've been thinking of you so much!) I'll keep watching the blog and waiting for good news!
ReplyDeleteTake Care!