Tuesday, January 4, 2011

A long break... and a new name

The long break doesn't need a long explanation.. I was very pregnant, exhausted and wrangling a four year old and 2 two year olds. Any free moment I was able to squeeze in was spent laid out on the living room couch and most definitely not typing away at the computer. Had I a lap top things may have been a little better for this blog but I probably would have been whining and complaining about my third trimester discomforts so it's probably a good thing I stayed away for the last few months.

Obviously the most important thing to get to right away is the announcement of our beautiful, sweet addition Claire Elizabeth. She came into the world on December 16th at 9:20pm weighing in at a healthy 6lbs 12.5 oz (our biggest baby!) and has been a welcomed blessing in our lives. She is a happy, easy going little girl and has easily adjusted to three loud and overbearing siblings who can hardly stay away  and constantly shower her with kisses and love.

With her arrival we had to reconsider the name of this blog previously A love letter for S.A.M. in order to include our sweet girl in our story. After going back and forth on a few other iterations, none of which worked very well, including A love letter for C.A.S.M. and A Love Letter for S.A.M. & Claire, we  ditched our prior name entirely and decided that C. SAM Grow best fit the purpose of continuing the blog. So here we go. Come with us and see Sophia, Alex, Max and Claire Grow!

No comments:

Post a Comment