Can someone please tell me how we went from this:
to this:
So quickly?
Sigh.
But before sending our baby off to her first day of preschool we took a few of the requisite first day pics.
Little brothers weren't really sure what was going on but they did know that big Sis was excited and in a good mood about something. So they got excited too!
And of course I wanted one of me and my baby girl.
Then it was Daddy's turn.
One of the reasons she had no hesitation about going was that she knows several of the kids in her small class of 10 including her best buddy Charlie. I think at the point we snapped this picture she was ready for us to gather up the brothers, the camera and be on our way!
Luckily she was very excited at both the start and end of her first day. I only hope she loves school and goes on to remember it as fondly as I do.
One baby turned preschooler.
Three more to go.








No comments:
Post a Comment