Dateline: Sept 25th 2006 (The date counter is right!)
Age: 10 Months
Thought I'd play along again with everyone at Twinfatuation and dug through some of our "aged" pictures to find this one of Sophia at 10 months (same age as boys now). I love looking at past pics of her, specifically at this age, because it is a great reminder that she was, and is now, also our baby. As the older sibling I often have higher expectations of her and want her to act like "big sister", perhaps unfairly at times. It's important for me to take a step back and see her not just as the oldest but as our baby still.
Great idea. I need to get the baby pictures of the older children out, and show them what they looked like at their brothers age.... I already have to keep reminding them that they acted just like that at his age!!! Merry Christmas, and thanks for the comment on my blog!! :o)
ReplyDeleteWhat a FANTASTIC smile!!! I love digging out old pics of my older kiddies too :)
ReplyDeletehappy WBW!
How I love (and fondly remember!) those two-teeth on the bottom grins!
ReplyDeleteWhat a cutie, and what fun to now compare the boys now to her then. :)
Precious! Thank you so much for playing along with Way Back When-esday -- I hope you'll play often!