Friday, November 21, 2008

Almost Time for the Holidays!

As I sit at my lunch break too lazy to head to the University Gym today, I am beyond excited for the Holiday Season to spend every possible moment with our ever expanding family. Not only are the boys (Alex & Max) 9-months old now and full of adventure and wonderment, but our precious honey girl Sophia (age 3) is old enough to appreciate and marvel at the excitement of it all.  Tie that up with my beautiful wife (who is like a kid a candy store about the Holidays) and the only thing left (for Thanksgiving anyway) is a stuffed Turkey.

Of course, yours truly can play a stuffed turkey pretty well (as well as Old Saint Nick in a couple of more weeks). I just hope we capture as much of it all as possible and that we are fortunate enough to have friends and family around to join us as well. 

It looks like this year we'll even get a Holiday card out to everyone, so wait by the mailbox!

Happy Holidays to All and to All a Good Stock Market

Daddio

No comments:

Post a Comment