Tuesday, November 27, 2007

Our Thanksgiving Day Pic Plus 30 week Update

First the Update.....

We had another great appointment today. Not only are the babies growing at a fast rate for twins, they are actually slightly bigger than a singleton at 30 weeks.

So.....

The good news: They are both good sizes (almost 3.5lbs EACH!) and will most likely be born in the next six weeks.
The bad news: They are both almost 3.5lbs (and growing!) and we still have around six weeks left- Yikes!

Still haven't caved in and found out the genders. I've tried everything from peeking at the Dr's notes to scrutinizing the ultrasounds but no definite clues. The one thing I am sure about is that they both look a lot like Patrick.
Guess we'll just have to have another one so I can have someone that looks like me! ;)



Please notice the strategic use of a jacket to camouflage my ever expanding waist line! :)

No comments:

Post a Comment