Sadly, our little love has been sick all week. She has come down with her first "true blue" stomach flu and has been miserable since Saturday. Luckily she shows signs of coming around.... like wanting to play "Ring around the Rosey" 10 times in a row and spinning like a top around the house. As terrible as it was to see her sick, I have to admit I loved being able to cuddle with her on the "down" days. We stayed in bed a good part of the day Sunday and Monday and caught up on cartoons and watched her beloved "baby" DVD about every two hours (more on that fun little thing later). The pic is of her and I on Sunday during the worst of it.
Wednesday, March 21, 2007
Poor Baby!
Sadly, our little love has been sick all week. She has come down with her first "true blue" stomach flu and has been miserable since Saturday. Luckily she shows signs of coming around.... like wanting to play "Ring around the Rosey" 10 times in a row and spinning like a top around the house. As terrible as it was to see her sick, I have to admit I loved being able to cuddle with her on the "down" days. We stayed in bed a good part of the day Sunday and Monday and caught up on cartoons and watched her beloved "baby" DVD about every two hours (more on that fun little thing later). The pic is of her and I on Sunday during the worst of it.
Labels:
Cristal,
Random Information,
Sophia
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment